2) State: North Carolina
3) Age: 15 - rising sophomore
4) Event(s): 1600m, 3200m, 800m, 4x400m, 4x800x, 1000m
5) PR (Personal Record): Uh... I got a 21 minute 5k?
6) Goals: Conference champ!
7) Favorite track/trail/course: the regionals course in hendersonville.
8) Favorite sneaker: Mizuno Wave Rider 11
9) Best type of weather to run in: about 60 degrees and overcast... not humid.
10) Why you enjoy running: I love running because it's just fun! You make friends. You get competition. You get confidence. And it keeps you fit! :D
11) Biggest achievement: Being Most Valuable Freshman
12) Awards/Accomplishments (feel free to brag): Varsity as a freshman. Going to regionals as a freshman (and finishing in 12th! out how many?... oh about 200). Going to state as a freshman. Qualifying for The Durham Striders Open in the 1600m. Qualifying for the Virginia Tech Invitational in the 3200m.
13) Injuries (current or past): Shin splints (both legs). Pulled quad (right leg).
14) Favorite running quote (if you have one): "May all your miles be downhill with the wind at your back" because wouldn't we all love that?