1) Name: Anna
2) State: NH
3) Age: A lady never tells
4) Event(s): In my entire career? Oh geez... 55m, 300m, 4x200m, 100m, 200m, 4x100m, 4x400m
5) PR (Personal Record): 13.6 in the 100m, 28.8 in the 200m. The others were too long ago
6) Goals: I want to run a mountain race. Because a sprinter on a mountain race? That'd just be nasty.
7) Favorite track/trail/course: Dartmouth/anything in the White Mountains/Derryfield Park
8) Favorite sneaker: New Balance
9) Best type of weather to run in: Cool and breezy, partly cloudy
10) Why you enjoy running: Because I was the kid who had to sit out the mile in gym with bad asthma.
11) Biggest achievement: See above. I regard my whole career as an achievement.
12) Awards/Accomplishments (feel free to brag): Eh. I have a few. It's all good.
13) Injuries (current or past): Oh, man. Pulled hamstring on my starting leg, tendonitis in my ankles, IT band issues like woah. I have massively busted shins at the moment. Six month hiatus for me. Grrr.
14) Favorite running quote (if you have one): "To give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift." -Pre, of course