2) State: Wisconsin
3) Age: 17
4) Event(s): 800m 1600m 3200m 5000m 8000m
5) PR (Personal Record): 2:12 800m 11:02 3200m 31:40 8000m
6) Goals: 10:30 2 mile 30:00 8000m
7) Favorite track/trail/course: Green Circle in Stevens Point
8) Favorite sneaker: Asics GT-2110
9) Best type of weather to run in: 60 degrees at 8:00 P.M.
10) Why you enjoy running: It's something not many others will do or be dedicated to: very satisfying and excellent for fitness
11) Biggest achievement: First-Team All-Conference Cross Country
12) Awards/Accomplishments (feel free to brag): First-Team All-Conference Cross Country, Academic All Conference, Most Valuable Distance, School Record for 3200m Relay
13) Injuries (current or past): IT Band Syndrome, Patellar Tendonitis, MCL and LCL strains, and tissue and blood vessel damage in thumb.
14) Favorite running quote (if you have one):
Doesn't it add some excitement knowing the race isn't really won at the finish line with everyone watching? It is won somewhere along the course, where no one can see.